Friday, October 5, 2018

Day of Unity: 10,5 Km race in Nuremberg

Last Wednesday many people celebrated the day of the reunification of Eastern and Western Germany, 3rd of October, by a big sport event in Nuremberg. More then 10000 runners took part along a 6, 10,5 and 21,1 Km distance and much more spectators paid athlets their respect and enjoyed the competition at a rather windy day, however, luckily no rain fell.

The picture shows me passing by the inner city, with famous "Church of Lorenz" in the background.

Plenty of training concerning the third discipline and also diet revealed benefits, so that I could keep pace along a diversified course. Finally my rank was 56 out of 1350 finishers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet home Bavaria...- where the skies are so blue & white.

  Time came, time went by and me? Still there? Still there. Well, all I can say is that I am a triathlete. Having found a true home in Ger...