Saturday, September 28, 2013

pictures from IRONMAN Frankfurt 2013



The season 2013 is over and I am in the regeneration period. In November new season starts being coached again, also running diagnostics, with focus onto CHALLENGE Roth on 20.7.2013. Hope to get fully recoverd from a long season as there where two additional training cycles (3:1) in August and September. Although not having reached my time in Frankfurt I am satisfied. The analysis of the season is already done and some changes of training are structured.


athletes in race mode 30' to go




round about 2500 participants at swim start




swim exit after 3.8k






second lap, 5k to "heartbreak hill"





preparing for bike exit, 180,2k done





1st lap out of four, only 30k to go ...




final spurt last 200m at Römer FFM





crossing the finish-line, 226k = done


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet home Bavaria...- where the skies are so blue & white.

  Time came, time went by and me? Still there? Still there. Well, all I can say is that I am a triathlete. Having found a true home in Ger...